Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

W.I.P Wednesday... err... Friday



It's been awhile since I posted a WIP Wednesday post... that's cause between work, kids school stuff, church, I haven't had much time to even get a WIP going! This week, I have a couple, food and knit.

This past weekend, I decided to try making sushi rolls for the family. They LOVE sushi rolls, and we often buy them from Wegmans (a local/northeastern grocery chain), but man, its EXPENSIVE to buy some prepared rice and veggie rolled in seaweed. So we got the goods, and gave it a try.



They LOVED it! *whew* I see a LOT more of these being made around here...

As far as a knit WIP, we have a certain little girl, who has a upcoming birthday, and a very naked doll. So, a knit doll sweater commenced, only to find out - its HUGE on the doll - so its going to become a sweater dress (hey - it means i dont have to knit pants right away now!)


Hopfully I can get this posted on the correct day next week!! Until then - have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment