Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Menu Planning Monday - October 18th



Feeling really uninspired for cooking lately (and you think with it being cold and finally having a range I would be all about cooking... meh)

Here's what this week looks like:

Monday: Tacos (with TVP filling)
Tuesday: Breakfast
Wednesday: Pasta and salad night
Thursday: Turkey soup (bought a couple of thighs to cook for the "leftover" turkey), rolls
Friday: Grilled sandwiches and leftover soup
Saturday: Pizza night
Sunday: Asian Orange Chicken, rice, broccoli

I'll be back later to do a Muffin Tin Monday post for Andrew's lunch today!

And as always, make sure you go over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu planning links!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, orange chicken sounds good right about now. I have never made that before!

    I am enjoying the visit to your blog, and I hope you'll come by to Free 2 Be Frugal sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete