Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Menu Planning Monday - December 6th



Happy St. Nicholas Day!! (ok, i admit, we didnt do anything for it this year)

So here I am, again, finally. As I am sure for everyone, life is so busy and hectic right now! Our van died 2 weeks ago, so we haven't had a regular menu since, hence, me not posting one. But as we get into the "no car" routine here for the next few weeks, I'm finding that having a set menu, even if I have to shop more often, is even more crucial!


Monday: Asian Orange Chicken over brown rice
Tuesday: Grilled cheese and soup
Wednesday: One Dish Vegetarian Dinner
Thursday: Breakfast for dinner
Friday: Baked Teriyaki Chicken with rice and green beans
Saturday: Pizza night
Sunday: clueless - will update during the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment