Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Planning Monday - April 2nd



It's been awhile since I've posted a menu, but here I am again! It's been a crazy whirlwind of a winter and start of spring, and it isn't slowing down at all anytime soon! So thankfully that I menu plan for times like these!

I also found a new printable for weekly dinner planning that I LOVE! you can find it free over at the blog called AE. Or follow this link directly to the post (and download) of the printable!

Here is our week at a glance

Monday: Homemade macaroni and cheese (we use shredded cheddar), with broccoli

Tuesday: Crunchy onion chicken, red potatoes in chive butter sauce

Wednesday: One dish vegetarian dinner (pasta dish)

Thursday: Chicken and rice pilaf, with veggies and dip

Friday: Fried haddock, fries, salad

Saturday: Pizza and bread sticks, with salad

Sunday: Easter dinner - Ham (slow cooker style, so good and it can start cooking while at church!), scalloped and roasted potatoes, green beans, pineapple, and no doubt some desserts will be made too!

Make sure to stop over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for my links to bloggers sharing their weekly menus!

No comments:

Post a Comment