Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Keep Calm and Craft On





"The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below." - Nicole of Frontier Dreams





Girl Scout SWAPs. For those not in the know, SWAPs are Special Whatchamacallits Affectionately Pinned somewhere. Girls trade them whenever them get together it seems in larger groups. Since our Service Unit is meeting to go caroling around the neighborhood, and join back up for hot cocoa and cookies, we're going to exchange SWAPs (rather then try to do a gift exchange, which can get a bit tricky and leave a lot of feelings hurt).

Lizzy (with a bit of help from me) is making winter hat Swaps from some of my extra bits of yarn and the plastic ring from soda bottles. I love a craft that recycles what we already have!

1 down, just 28 more to go!

I wonder what Lexi is going to try and make for a winter/holiday themed SWAP?

I'm linking up over to Frontier Dreams - where you can find more links to crafty goodness!


ps - make sure you check out my giveaway for the digital scrapbooking software, My Memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment