Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Keep Calm, Craft On







So my knitting hasn't seen much action in months. Lizzy's Wonderful Wallaby is currently sitting at the "started sleeves" section of the pattern, but I've been slow to get moving on from just doing the cuffs.

I had been hoping to try and knit both sleeves at once, but I'm quickly learning I'm not quiet up to that kind of difficulty yet. I'm also thinking I'll need 1 29" circular needle. Right now I'm using a 24" and it's a tight fit, adding the sleeves will make it impossible for me to knit! Won't my husband be excited I'll need to head to the craft store! tee hee




So there it is, very much in the spot I got to just before the back to school craziness began. While I was hoping to have it done in time for Christmas, at this point I'm hoping to have it done in time for Easter! That should be able the time we can start wearing more sweaters and keeping winter coats at home more.

Besides the knitting, I've been also starting to think about, and gather materials for, Christmas gifts. I won't say here, in case any family reads this, but the kids should love what I'm making for them this year. :)

Today I'm linking up with Nicole over at Frontier Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment