Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Menu Planning Monday - January 14th




I took a bit of a break last week from this blog, mostly just because I've been overwhelmed with life in general. If I could clone myself, I seriously would consider it! I am sure I'm not the only parent to consider this idea, too! lol

But seeing as I can NOT clone myself, I'll settle for doing what I can to streamline our hectic schedules, and menu planning seems key. So on that note - here is this weeks menu!


Monday - Pasta night
Tuesday - Breakfast for dinner (mom's craving pancakes! lol)
Wednesday - Sesame chicken with lo mein and green beans
Thursday - Soup, salad and bread sticks
Friday - Fend-For-Yourself night (leftovers or simple sandwiches)
Saturday - Chicken and rice bake
Sunday - Pizza (and football - GO RAVENS!)

Make sure to head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu planning ideas and links!

No comments:

Post a Comment