Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

What a year...

I know I've been neglecting this blog for quite sometime now.

The short story is that I applied and was accepted into Practical Nursing school... which I just graduated from this past Thursday evening. The last 12 months has been a whirl wind of school, studying, and all of my "extras" such as Girl Scouts, bell choir and taking care of the kids. Needless to say, this has left very little room for blog.

It's a bit long (12 minutes), but this is a slideshow of what the last year of my life has been a part of.




I am hoping now that the chaos of the last year is behind me, and while there is still much coming up (new fall classes, Scouts, church, etc), I can devote some time to reviving this blog.

For those who have stuck around, I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment