Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - September 15th




Another week, another menu! If you are visiting here for the first time - welcome! My blog had been on hiatus the last year or so, and I'm slowing getting back into writing here. For my Monday menus, it is a mix of vegetarian and meat-eater options, and I will link recipes as possible. I hope you stick around!

The weather here has grown cold, and I honestly glad. While we didn't have an overly hot summer this year, I absolutely love autumn. And it's not for the pumpkin lattes (I really dislike pumpkin)! But all the apple items (like cider) I've been looking forward to since last year! Apple cider slushies are especially a lovely treat on the warmer autumn days.

So, the craziness of school year schedules starts this week. Cub scouts resumes on Tuesday, bell choir resumed practices last week, and the first of many open house events at school for the kids (since none of them are in the same building) is Thursday. And a camp out activity for Cub Scouts this weekend also, and bells is also playing Sunday morning! So, let's have a menu to sustain us through it all!

Monday - Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese, broccoli or salad
Tuesday - Hot dogs, veggie burgers and corn on the cob
Wednesday - Pasta with my favorite slow cooker marinara sauce
Thursday - Picnic in the Park Open House event at school
Friday - Quorn chik'n with rice pilaf
Saturday - Pizza
Sunday - Fend-for-Yourself (shopping day)

Make sure to pop over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for the Menu Plan Monday link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment