Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Menu Planning Monday - September 22nd




Autumn weather has certainly started here now, even though today is the last day of summer for this year. Hopefully this means so exciting new ideas for the menu that will have us going steady through are busy and hectic week! Cub scouts is in full swing, 2 open house recruitment events for Girl Scouts, and bell choir at church. I suppose somewhere in there is my college course work, studying for the NCLEX-PN exam and maybe taking care of my family too! Weeks like this is why I find menu planning so vital to my family, and my sanity!


Monday: Fend-For-Yourself

Tuesday: Chik'n pieces and rice, broccoli (carry over from last week)

Wednesday: Pasta night with homemade marinara sauce

Thursday: Breakfast for dinner

Friday: Perhaps dinner out? Homemade Chinese

Saturday: Homemade Pizzas, salad

Sunday: You're On Your Own (shopping day)


Make sure you check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for my menu planning links and ideas!


P.S. - I've been having issues with my scheduled posts over the last 2 weeks. I apologize if they suddenly come through all at once, once I have the problems sorted out!

No comments:

Post a Comment