Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Menu Planning Monday - September 3rd





And finally, school is back in session!

Between work, soccer, summer camps, and so much more, I basically took the summer "off' from blogging. I was finding it tedious and "work" and something I wasn't very proud of at the end of the day. So much has changed, yet stayed the same, since my last posting... but we'll have time to catch up later.

For now, I leave you with this weeks menu!

Monday: Take-out... busy night this night before the first day of school!
Tuesday: Chicken fingers and french fries with veggie snack tray
Wednesday: Pasta with marinara sauce, and side salad
Thursday: Chicken and rice, with broccoli
Friday: Leftovers, fend-for-yourself night
Saturday: Pizza with side salad
Sunday:  Shopping day, we'll see what tickles mom's fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment