Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Menu Planning Monday - September 17th




Here we are again. Does the madness of chasing 3 kids never end? I love it, but some days I just need two of me! Two school open house events for the two youngest kids this week (and that includes me sitting at Girl Scout information tables then too), and bell choir. Lizzy is re-starting her riding lessons this weekend, thank goodness it's a weekend off.

Without further ado:

Monday - Chicken and rice, carrots
Tuesday - Hot dogs (and vegetarian hot dogs) and macaroni and cheese
Wednesday - One dish vegetarian pasta
Thursday - Black beans and rice
Friday - Chicken fingers and french fries
Saturday - Pizza night
Sunday - Fend-for-yourself (shopping day)

After school snacks include:
vegetables and ranch dip
sunflower seeds
homemade muffins (apple spice, snickerdoodle)
pretzles

Of course, make sure you check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu planning ideas and links!

1 comment:

  1. I am visiting from Meal Plan Monday. I like the idea of planning the after school snacks. I should look into that as my boys always arrive home super hungry!

    ReplyDelete