Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Menu Planning Monday - March 21st



Welcome Spring!

Ok, I know that I have been away from this blog awhile. I've been focusing on my 2nd blog (more fitness based, then crafting based), in particular in talking about my knee... a LOT. I had knee arthroscopy done February 28th finally to repair my knee. It turns out that I just didn't have a meniscus tear, but TWO tears. So I've had surgery, will be starting physical therapy this week, and hopefully in a couple of months I'll be 100% again - YAY!

So, with getting back into the swing of things, I'm going to try and update this blog regularly again (at least M-W-F basis).

So without further adieu, here is out menu for the week!

Monday: Vegetarian Chik'n nuggets and french fries
Tuesday: Chicken and Rice
Wednesday: Tacos
Thursday: Pasta night
Friday: Asian Orange Chicken, rice and broccoli
Saturday: Homemade Pizza
Sunday: Slow Cooker ham and potatoes

Of course, make sure you head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu planning ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment