Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Menu Planning Monday - June 3rd




Anyone else already "checked out" for the school year and ready for summer? For those you read this and are already onto summer vacation, let me say I'm highly jealous! But I'm pretty such I checked out end of February, right after winter recess and the start of state testing prep for the kids. But I'll leave that for another time..

So This week is my last regular Girl Scout meeting before summer vacation starts. I still plan on meeting a couple of times a month over the summer for girls who want to have the chance to earn their second Journey award, so they have a chance to earn the summit award before they bridge to Cadettes next year *weep* My girls are growing up! An orthopedic surgeon appointment post-surgery for my knee, a spring concert, karate class, a Zoo (1st graders) and Hospital (girl scouts) field trip will help round out this very busy week also. Thank goodness summer vacation is right around the corner! I may complain about how busy I am, but I do love it. And it keeps me out of trouble... lol Plus, my kids still want me around for their activities, I'll take that for as long as they want me!

So to that end, here is this weeks menu to keep us feed while we're sprinting around town this week!


Monday - Nuggets (chicken and vegetarian ones) and tater tots
Tuesday - Breakfast for dinner night (french toast, sausage, eggs and regular toast)
Wednesday - Bar-B-que chicken (and vegetarian burgers), salt potatoes, salad
Thursday - Pasta night
Friday - Subs/sandwiches and chips, veggies and dip
Saturday - Pizza and salad
Sunday - Not sure yet... shopping day so I want to see what the weather is like, maybe grilling outside

Make sure to check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu tips, links and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment