Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Planning Monday - August 23rd



Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted here. It's been a very chaotic and busy time for us! I guess the biggest news is that... WE FINALLY HAVE MOVED! *jumps for joy* after nearly 13 months in our 1 room efficiency, we are now in a 3 bedroom apartment. But I'll save more of that for another post.

Here though, we have our menu, and now I have a actual stove and oven to use! It's hard though to plan on using it, after not having one for so long, but I'm lovin' knowing i have it to use!

This week is a tad chaotic, being that pretty much all day Thursday, we have stuff going on, Friday night we'll be out to pick up 1 kid from grandma's house, and Saturday we'll be at a birthday party. But, it's going to be a great week!

Monday: Hot dogs and macaroni and cheese

Tuesday: thinking we may go out. I have a buy 1, get 1/2 off coupon, and Tuesday is kids eat free night.

Wednesday: Snack food night

Thursday: BLTs (Lexi has 6th grade orientation that evening)

Friday: Not sure, since we'll be driving to my In-laws and back that evening

Saturday: Baked Teriyaki Chicken, rice and a veggie (something fresh and green, whatever looks good at the market)

Sunday: Grilled pizza and homemade wings

1 comment: