Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Planning Monday - August 30th



Another week, another menu. I did finally use my oven for the first time - and love it! I have yet to try and bake, but I know baking will be coming in the near future. Some canning too, since the oven, a old fashioned side-by-side, has 5 burners! More then enough space to make and can some goodies before winter comes.

This is the last full week before school, so we;re going to keep things simple and easy so we can enjoy these days.


Monday: Pasta night

Tuesday: Sandwiches and Veggies

Wednesday: Homemade Mac and Cheese

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: Breakfast for dinner

Saturday: Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup

Sunday: Maybe i'll finally do ham and potatoes for the hubby


And for more menu planning inspiration, make sure to check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for links to other blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment