Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Keep Calm, Craft On





What started out as an innocent little knit horse for my daughter may soon turn into a stable full of horse, each looking in particularly like ones at the stables she takes riding lessons from.


Here we have Nutmeg... who will finally have a finished mane and tail tonight as I was able to wrangle this back from said daughter to work on while I'm wide awake overnight.


And this would be Buzz, in the making.


And I'm still plugging away at that first sweater of mine. Last week I had just started the placket, and now I am half way done with the hood! About 6 more inches of knitting, and all I'll need to do is seam the hood and the 2 underarm area (and a big of weaving in ends). The seaming is done with the kitchener stitch, something I haven't done yet. Maybe that is why I am dragging my feet to finish this...

Linking up for Keep Calm, Craft on with Nicole over at Frontier Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment