Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Planning Monday - May 7th




Another Monday - so here we are, with another menu!

It's a crazy week with a Jazz band concert, girl scout planning meeting, handbell practice, youth group, 1 home game for lacrosse, work, T-ball, horse riding AND mother's day! I know it must be close to the end of the school year as our calendar is rapidly filling up with all the year end stuff too!

Monday - Subs/sandwiches and chips
Tuesday - Pasta night
Wednesday - "fend for yourself" night
Thursday - Homemade mac and cheese, with broccoli
Friday - Tacos
Saturday - Homemade pizza night (deep dish style)
Sunday - Mother's Day! I get to choose and at this time, I'm not sure what I want (that i don't have to cook and my husband and kids can manage)

Linking up over at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment