Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Keep Calm and Craft On




I maybe quiet possibly the SLOWEST knitter ever!

I am still dragging my way through knitting Elizabeth's Wonderful Wallaby (rav link). I'm about 2/3rds of the way through knitting the first sleeve. I know, not much progress since i last posted about this project back before Thanksgiving! Of course there was some Girl Scout SWAPs, a Dog Sweater during that time, but given it seems that my people on rav do these sweaters completely in less then a month... yes, I'm a slow knitter.

I'll blame the perfectionist part of me for that!

But none the less, we're getting a move on things and I'm hoping to have it finished in time for spring weather (and to cast on one for the eldest, since she's itching to have one herself now too)


I'm joining Nicole and the rest of those linking up over at the Frontier Dreams blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment