Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Menu Planning Monday - October 4th




What a past few weeks it's been around here! After 3 months of walking around (or rather, hobbling around most of the time) with a hurt knee, I finally got myself to the Doctor office (had to anyways for my thyroid check up). My Doctor thinks I tore the meniscus. Fantastic... I now have and appointment to see an Orthopedic Surgeon this upcoming Thursday.

I'm trying to find some healthy meals that require little prep, so if when I need to send my husband my oldest to fix dinner, it's something quick, easy and won't require skills or patience she may not have yet.

Sunday: Oven Friend Chicken, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Apple Crisp for dessert.

Monday: Perogies

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Shells

Thursday: Corn dogs (yes, i know, but i see the Ortho this day, not sure what I'll be up to making)

Friday: Leftover pasta shells i dont fill wednesday with tomato sauce

Saturday: Pizza (need a new idea, for homemade, not ordering out!)

Make sure you check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more links to menus planning ideas (maybe much more inspiring them mine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment