Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Menu Planning Monday - November 26th




Well, I don't know about you, but I'm happy to have survived Thanksgiving! The chickpea tart I was attempting didn't come out so great, but I have found another copy of recipe and am going to give it a go, when not under the pressure of doing a holiday meal in the mist of a working holiday.

Busy week again though. Not because of work (as of 6am Tuesday, I'm on vacation for 6 nights!), but my oldest will be turning 14 on Friday!

So without further ado....

Monday - Pasta night (mom's away to Girl Scout cookie training!)
Tuesday - Microwave dinner night (after Cub Scout pack meeting)
Wednesday - Pasta night (yes, again, mom is off to bell choir)
Thursday - Fajitas (finally, a decent home cooked meal!)
Friday - Bagel pizzas (birthday girls choice)
Saturday -
Sunday - Baked ziti

Make sure to check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for my menu planning ideas and links!

ps - make sure you check out my giveaway for the digital scrapbooking software, My Memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment