Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Menu Planning Monday - November 5th




So Here we are, a day late it seems. Monday's have been awful busy. It's back to school, a work night, and now every other week, it's Girl Scout night too! This year I'm not co-leading, but leading a troop of 1st year Junior Girl Scouts. Very busy, very exciting, and mostly (in true to me fashion, chaotic!

Menu planning is more important now then every it seems, to stretch dollar and have a plan for evenings when I'm not home enough to cook dinner myself. Between myself, dad, and the 2 oldest, everyone gets fed at least!

Monday - Pasta with sauce.
Tuesday - Leftover Turkey soup (I bought a couple of turkey thighs to make this, we didn't have a left over turkey! but it's an awesome soup that the kids and J absolutely love).
Wednesday - Subs and chips
Thursday - Tacos
Friday - Pasta night (mom into work early)
Saturday - Pizza night (mom into work early)
Sunday - Shopping day - maybe a fun finger food night to have with football!

Of course make sure to check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu planning tips and links!

No comments:

Post a Comment