Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Menu Planning Monday - December 10th



Amazing, only 15 days till Christmas, and I'm just now freaking out about getting everything ready! I still have most of my gift buying to do, I hope my paycheck next week is up to it! :)

So it's a rather calm week (as a night shift worker, i avoid using the Q word), so I'm hoping to get some of my holiday baking done this week too.

Monday - Tacos (some made with ground turkey, some made with Quorn crumbles)
Tuesday - Quorn "Chicken" and rice, with broccoli
Wednesday - Baked Ziti
Thursday - Fend-for-Yourself night (Lizzy's first band concert!)
Friday - Breakfast for dinner
Saturday - Pizza night!
Sunday -Not sure yet, as this is usually shopping day

Some of my holiday baking includes:
Chocolate Crinkles
Peanut Butter Blossoms
Toll House Cookies
Peppermint Sugar Cookies
Coconut Macaroons
Chocolate Fudge (without nuts)
Peanut Butter Fudge (using the same as the chocolate recipe, only with PB chips)
Reindeer Chow

Of course, make sure to check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for my menu ideas and links!

No comments:

Post a Comment