Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Menu Planning Monday - December 17th




How did we get so far towards the end of this year already? Didn't we JUST celebrate Christmas in 2011... or 2001 for that matter?

A lot of end of the "year" stuff at school it seems this week, and a short week for the kiddies too. Thankfully, I just have 3 more working days until my vacation starts *YIPPEE*

So without further ado....

Monday - Quorn "Chicken" and rice (Girl Scouts tonight!)
Tuesday -  Pasta night (Lexi's winter concert tonight. Sadly, we'll have to miss Cub scouts again)
Wednesday - Breakfast for dinner (we keep missing this, and I've really wanted it!)
Thursday - Grilled cheese and tomato soup
Friday - 
Saturday - Pizza (Girl Scouts caroling even too!)
Sunday -fend-for-yourself night

Make sure to check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for my menu planning ideas and links!

ps - make sure you check out my giveaway for the digital scrapbooking software, My Memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment