Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Menu Planning Monday - Dec 31st




Happy New Years!

I hope everyone has had a happy and merry holiday season, and much wishes from my family to all of you for the upcoming new year!

Monday - Pizza, snacks (crackers, cheese and pepperoni, rice krispie treat, reindeer chow), "juice" and sparking juice (sadly, other then the pizza, I'm missing out on the family celebration while I go back to work).
Tuesday - Quorn "turkey" roast, Ham steak (for the meat eaters), and mashed potatoes
Wednesday - Grilled cheese and soup (special request for cream of mushroom soup)
Thursday - Breakfast for dinner
Friday - Homemade "fast food" night: chicken fingers, burgers, baked friends
Saturday - Pizza night (maybe not, we had a LOT of pizza this past week)
Sunday - Italian marinated chicken, spaghetti aglio, olio, e peperoncino, and salad

I'm going to try and be diligent about making school lunches, at least for the 2 youngest, again. I have a couple of recipes I want to try out for my vegetarians for lunches, so they can eat something other then PB&J for lunch daily!

And make sure you head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu planning links and ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Menu Plan Monday! I'm feeling your pain with getting school lunches together. I've got four kids and they all seem to want something different for lunch. I need to get creative and streamlined!

    ReplyDelete