Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

30 day Blog Journal - Day 20

Only 10 more "days" to go! YAY!

Today's topic is - a hobby if mine.

I already touched on this in my last entry - my talent of being creative. I love to knit and crochet, and often have more then 1 project going at a time.

But, I'll touch on another hobby of mine.... baking.

Oh how I LOVE to bake.

Being sans oven right now makes it a tad more difficult then usual. I hope we are able to remedy that soon, but until then, i can do little baking. Muffins , cupcakes, even small square or round cakes.

In the past i've baked all our own breads (both quick breads and yeast breads), cakes, cookies, muffins. I've done "special diet" baking, including vegan (no animal products at all) as well as tried gluten-free baking (Lisa liked those cupcakes! heck, so did I!)

But I really shine during the holidays. I bakes some wheres around 7 different kinds of cookies, as well as making candy (esp fudge... and most esp peanut butter fudge!). as well as special holiday breads... my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

I don't know if you all consider baking a hobby, but i most certainly do!

No comments:

Post a Comment