Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Menu Planning Monday - July 12th


Here we are again. Finally after the craziness of planning and going, then returning form our vacation to my brother-in-laws river lot in PA (see pic in previous post - it was lovely there!), We are back into a routine.

Even with it being summer, we're tremendously busy! This Saturday my husband will be a groomsman in his brother's wedding. My 7 yr old is in summer reading camp at school for the next few weeks, and my oldest has book club twice a week as part of her summer reading project for school. I'm also assisting again this year with our local Vacation Bible School - I LOVE IT! Again, working on games for the kids (last year I was in charge of the preschool class games) with a lovely lady, I have yet to meet, but I am sure it will be a blast. It's so inspirational to work with children! I know what it does for my faith...

but I digress... we're menu planning! So I have time to take all the kids to their things and still feed them great meals to keep them healthy and growing.

Monday: BBQing hot dogs, pasta salad and chips

Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner

Wednesday: Pasta, salad

Thursday: BLTs, fruit salad

Friday: Chicken Fajitas

Saturday: Wedding day - who knows where we'll be at dinner time!

Sunday: Not sure, we'll be driving to and from my in-laws to pick up the youngest rug rat... so something simple and easy, maybe pizza

Lunches this week will include:
leftovers from dinner the night before
Nutella and fluff sandwiches (the girls LOVE these!)
veggie and fruit tray
"brunch"

As always, make sure you hop over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu planning inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Nutella and fluff sandwiches? As in marshmallow fluff?? I'm intrigued. This sounds like something I need to try!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - nutella and marshmallow fluff! My 11 yr old daughter (who decided to try the match) calls it "Nuff" sandwich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I ever properly thanked you for introducing me to Nutella? If not... THANK YOU!! :D

    ReplyDelete