Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

30 day Blog Journal - Day 21

Oh, how I love this day... as I do not have to go on and on with an opinion and such. Today's topic is - a recipe.

The question is - WHAT recipe? Do i share one of my favorite things to cook? or bake? something new i recently tried? or a tried and true favorite? decisions, decisions...

I'm going with a non-cook wrap recipe. a tried and true around here that my crew love. And in the hot, humid summer heat that we experience here in NY, no-cook anything is a blessing.

Taco Turkey Wraps
recipe as found on allrecipes.com

2/3 C sour cream
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
flour tortillas (about 6 - 8" tortillas)
1 C of shredded Mexican blend cheese OR cheddar cheese
1/2 pound of thinly sliced deli turkey breast
salsa

In a bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning. spread onto tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese, top with turkey and roll. Serve with salsa if desired.

We also add lettuce to our wraps also. You could experiment with other fillers too! My kids and husband gobble these UP! and are perfect to make ahead and pack in a picnic lunch for a day out.

I hope you enjoy this recipe, and come back tomorrow where the topic is a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment