Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Menu Planning Monday - Memorial Day and beyond




Welcome! I'm posting this Saturday - as with our busy weekend - not sure I'll get the chance to get back on blogger. It's a holiday and I'm going to take advantage of my grill! We'll be trying 2 new recipes, one the grill and the other baked. And this week my husband goes back to work, after being laid off for almost 18 months! I can just tell, it's going to be a good week!

Memorial Day: Basil Turkey burgers, chicken thighs, hot dogs, corn on the cob, and salad.

Tuesday: Baked Teriyaki chicken and rice

Wednesday: Pasta night

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: Going out!

Saturday: home made pizzas

Sunday: Slow cooker ham, potatoes and green beans

And of course - jump over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more Menu Planning ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment