Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

30 day Blog Journal - Day 1

So if you saw my last blog post, I'm going to do this 30 day "blog journal" thing. Basically, its a set of simple questions, that may not always be so simple!

Take today's topic... Your favorite song.

Well, as a self proclaimed music fiend, trying to narrow down the music I love to 1 song, is well, impossible! So, I decided to narrow my choices down to 3... 1 "modern", 1 musical, and 1 hymn.

Of course, finding the videos with good sound on You Tube just might have been harder then narrowing down the list!!


Modern: Pearl Jam - Just Breath (though really, any Peal Jam song would do)



Musical: Phantom of the Opera - All I Ask of You



Hymn: I Want to Walk as a Child of the Light



Feel free to check back in tomorrow for my favorite movie(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment